Oct 7-9, 2022
Oakmont Park, 99 Tanyard Rd
Morgan’s Point Resort, TX 76513
Keep up to date on the event on Facebook
Come enjoy our Type II primitive campout* and Type II show benefiting the Police Department of Morgan’s Point Resort, Texas. Camping on a bluff overlooking Belton Lake, TX.
Friday night (1-5 PM): Campers donate breakfast items into the “Kitchen” coolers for our Saturday morning “Parrot and Flentge Memorial Breakfast”
Saturday morning: volunteers cook up donated items for our camp wide Parrot and Flentge Memorial Breakfast
- 8-9:30am – Parrott/Flentge Memorial Breakfast
- 11:00am – BusFest Best Dressed Pet Contest
- 1:00pm –BusFest Piñata!
- 2:00pm – Valve Cover Races weigh-in
- 2:30pm – Valve Cover Races
- 5:00pm – Camp dinner
- 7:00pm – Auction
- 9:00am – Light breakfast: muffins, coffee, juice, etc.
- 10:00am – Raffle drawings followed by Awards
- Following awards – line up for photos and good-byes until next year…………