Young Entrepreneur Connections- Upcoming Events:
- November 4, 2023– “Kid’s Day at the Farmer’s Market
The Young Entrepreneur Project is sponsored by the MPR-EDC with a goal to foster an entrepreneurial spirit in Morgan’s Point Resort, Texas by creating a pathway that allows teens and kids of all ages to realize their dreams!
- Creating a pathway to take your entrepreneurial idea from the classroom to the community of Morgan’s Point Resort, Texas
- Sales opportunities at local events
- Networking activities to showcase your product or service
- Opportunities to think “outside the box” and solve MPR community problems & needs.
Rules for MPR-EDC young entrepreneur participants:
- Be kind and courteous
Our goal is to provide a favorable environment for students to develop and nurture their talents and skills.
- Be open to all ideas-no hate speech or bullying
Entrepreneurship empowers students to create positive impact in their communities and the world at large. But not everyone has the same perspective. Be open to all innovative ideas to tackle social and environmental challenges.
- Time management & dedication
Embarking on an entrepreneurial journey as a student, can be both challenging and rewarding. It is crucial to remember that balancing academic responsibilities with business pursuits requires effective time management and dedication.
- Parent/guardian release of liability
We encourage students to take ownership of their ideas and initiatives, fostering independence and self-reliance. For students 17 years and younger, parents/guardians must supervise their child during all events and sign a parent/guardian release of liability.